Wednesday 11 May 2011

Do you wanna feel good? Would you too like to be a Fairy Godmother? Cybermummy 11 ticket request...

I feel so good! I have just contacted the CyberMummy 11 ticket winner in my full Fairy Godmother role and as she lives in London she doesn't need the travel money so thought I would contact the runner up and offer her the money so that if a CyberMummy Ticket came up for grabs she would be able to bid for it.
Then I thought I was being a bit greedy on the Fairy Godmother role so decided to share the love, you want this feeling as it is just soooo good! If for any reason someone out there cannot go to Cybermummy contact me so that I can buy your ticket  (ticket only I'm afraid as I really cannot afford to do hotels as well)  and then that ticket can go to soneone who wouldn't be able to go otherwise.
It has got to be a good deal - you get your money back and you get to be a Fairy Godmother!

2 comments:

Mesina said...

You must feel so good!!! I think it's so sweet what you are doing, most people would have just left it at the one. shame that you will miss it this year, but it's so worth being there for your boy :)

Tattieweasle said...

Mesina - I hope so! There is always next year....

Go on you know you want to...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin